BlackWater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackWater

A forum for my clan on Crossfire

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DJ YO ANSWER ME

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laundrymat1

DJ YO ANSWER ME  Empty
PostSubject: DJ YO ANSWER ME    DJ YO ANSWER ME  EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 6:01 am

WATS UP BUDDY Smile
there u happy i register for your clan site and well wats up havent heard from u in a long time
and do u know it takes 2 ppl to communicate so yea u havent talked with us in a while
how u guys doing and wat about your but buddy he still with u? u ever get that laggy internet fixed or u still lag spike?
oh just to let u know my girl had her baby woot IM A DADDY LOOK OUT WORLD. naa but for real im good are clan is beast lmfao and u got some nice forums here like wat u did with your NOOB SELF LMFAO JK (TRUTH THOUGH)
LMFAO well im out JUMP ON ARE VENT THERE IS ALWAYS SOME1 THERE

P.S. YO U KIDS GOT ANY VOICE SEVERS OR SOME SHIT WHERE U ABLE TO TALK TO EACH OTHER?
Back to top Go down
draftdodger
Admin

DJ YO ANSWER ME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJ YO ANSWER ME    DJ YO ANSWER ME  EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 1:53 am

Djomla i actually forgot the password here finally got a chance to login, stopping by ur home to say hello. An if you guys need anything, just ask. Hows florida? hows the new Miami Server treating you, you still wireless gamer? whats new with you? give us some exciting feedback nub. Remember that 1on 1 when you beat me?

SIKE

lol jk's I remember the constant lag an clanwar DCs you had that must have fustrated you alot. Hope all is well an p.s

Kad hoces da koristis ventrilo slobodno, imamo dve. pitaj me ako hoces ti dam admin na nas stari ventrilo nema niko tu, prazan je
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamserbia.tk
Djomla
Admin
Djomla

DJ YO ANSWER ME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJ YO ANSWER ME    DJ YO ANSWER ME  EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:37 pm

ahahah hey draft and laundry. ahaha yea florida is hot,humid and boring ahahah. nhaa i don play on the miami server i still havent even tryed it, but yea im still a wireless gamer.oh i see how it is draft u gonna come on here on my forums and brag about how u won a match against me? ahahahah i beat u the first time i still remeber the score it was 13-3 and the second time in eagles u barly won because u used that tommy gun and sprayed my ass but the score was liek 13-11 or something. its ok u might be a noob but i still love you ahahah. by the way im get on vent but i got to buy new headphones i steped on theses while they were on the floor and they broke.
Back to top Go down
https://impact.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

DJ YO ANSWER ME  Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJ YO ANSWER ME    DJ YO ANSWER ME  Empty

Back to top Go down

DJ YO ANSWER ME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackWater :: HQ :: Clan News-
Jump to: