BlackWater
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackWater

A forum for my clan on Crossfire

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my pic i told crystal and noob i would put up:)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hk91chaos

Hk91chaos

my pic i told crystal and noob i would put up:) Empty
PostSubject: my pic i told crystal and noob i would put up:)   my pic i told crystal and noob i would put up:) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:40 pm

yo noob ur girlfrend recruted me Very Happy ( crystal ) flower lol! i told her i would post a pic of myself here it is (on my profile) dont have the uploading system yet:) and i dont like the pic of that admin dgolma he really needs to pik a better pic of himself:) and our cat got eaten my cyotes when they were done they left him in out 2 acer back yard:( most ive cried he was so CUTE!Smile wish i could post a pic of him:) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Djomla
Admin
Djomla

my pic i told crystal and noob i would put up:) Empty
PostSubject: Re: my pic i told crystal and noob i would put up:)   my pic i told crystal and noob i would put up:) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:36 am

ahahahahahaha your a pretty funny guy, but seriously if your gonna insult me at least do it right. learn how to type too, becaue idk what "dgolma" is. maybe a name for one of u reatarded rat faced looking cats but idk. oh yea bro if your gonna try hitting on a girl first look at how old she is, because i seriously doubt cris wants a 12 year old that cant even get it up ,if you know what im saying. anyways im sorry about you cat.......what a tragedy Sad but you know how it is, the whole circle of life shit from lion king. dont worry by now hes probably a nice steamy pile of shit, fertilizing the grass somewhere in your back yard.

P.S welcome to the clan Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://impact.forumotion.co.uk

my pic i told crystal and noob i would put up:)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackWater :: Clan Forums :: In-Game Pics-
Jump to: